Finding a good hair salon at an affordable price was one of my first priorities when I moved to Miami a few years ago. Like any respectable millennial, I turned to the internet and found the enormous corporate retail giant Ulta hair salon. It turns out that they run a chain of beauty salons. That’s why I decided to give it a shot, especially since the hair salons at Ulta offer such great deals during Black Friday.
I was hesitant at first because I didn’t want to look like I was getting my hair done at a chain rather than a high-end salon. Due to my busy schedule, the only day I could get in was Sunday, which was during Ulta’s salon hours but when most other salons were close.
TWENTY PERCENT OFF THE PRICE OF THE FIRST VISIT
First-time customers usually get a discount of about 20% at ulta promo code, at least in my experience. Get a new hairdo? Let your stylist know you’re shopping at Ulta! If you recommend a friend to the Ulta hair salon and they end up buying a service, you both get a $15 discount. If you want to save even more money, keep an eye out for their “happy hours” on select services.
ULTAMATE REWARDS IS ULTA’S FREE LOYALTY PROGRAMME, SO JOIN UP TODAY!
Ulta offers a free loyalty programmed to their customers called Ultamate Rewards, where they can earn points towards free products and service discounts. This is how it goes down:
- To become a Platinum member, you must spend $450 within a calendar year. If you spend a dollar, you’ll earn 1.25 points instead of 1, and those points will never expire.
- Birthday gifts and bonus points are given out all month long to all members of Ulta hair salon, not just Platinum members.
- Platinum members get a $10 discount voucher on their birthdays.
- Diamond is the highest tier of Ulta’s loyalty programme, which was unveil in 2018. Spending $1,200 per year on beauty and hygiene products and services at Ulta will earn you Diamond status and all the perks that come with it (including drugstore brands), including free standard shipping on all orders.
- Diamond members enjoy all the benefits of Platinum membership plus a $25 annual beauty services reward card and free shipping on all orders of $25 or more. You also gain levels 50% faster.
THE ULTA HAIR SALON QUALITY:
WOW, THAT WAS AN AMAZING PPT!
It was reassuring to see popular brands like Redken and Pravana, and even occasionally Living Proof (during special events and promotions), in stock. According to my findings, these are the same high-quality products used by high-end beauty parlours, some of which may charge you two or three times as much as the Ulta hair salon does for the same service.
SALON REBATES AT ULTA BEAUTY STUDIOS
If you get your hair done at the Ulta hair salon once every four to six weeks, you’ll eventually become a Platinum or Diamond member (depending on the service you get).
Here’s where the benefits start rolling in:
- New or replacement hair extensions cost around $120, while a touch-up and blow-dry can cost anywhere from $60 to $75. This does not include the gratuity. The full price list is available before your visit to any Ulta hair salon if you book your appointment online.
- The price range appears to be govern by the stylist you select and their apparent level of competence. – My stylist just got a “Master Designer Pro” certification, which means I’ll be paying around $15 more than I would with another hairdresser there.
But I find the prices at Ulta to be reasonable (especially for Miami, where I live). The prices at this salon are the lowest I’ve ever seen.
Read More : macy’s $10 coupon
ULTA CARD PERKS, INCLUDING PROMOTIONS FOR SALON SERVICES:
The Ulta credit card offers a plethora of enticing perks, but this one stands out as the most appealing. All rewards programmes are accept at the Ulta salon, including Ultimate points.
Salon services are not typically included in the bonus categories of general-use credit cards. Spending a lot of money on salon services and buying hair and beauty products frequently can help you rack up a lot of points at Ultra.
In order to put the Ulta credit card to the test, I determined how much money I could save by switching to Ulta hair salon for all of my regular salon and cosmetics purchases. I estimate that I spend around $600 per year on hair care because I get my hair cut and coloured every 6-8 weeks.
In what did we achieve success? Over the course of a year, I could earn over $200 in discounts on purchases, or at least 3,600 points. The total return would be greater than 12% if one factored in discounts, special deals, and points earned towards the Platinum or Diamond tiers. If points could redeemed for cosmetic services, the yearly cost of a haircut could avoided.
- Easy to make a reservation.
- Productive collaboration.
- Pretty upbeat and pleasant.
- Price reductions! Paid vacation time.
- Flexibility with schedule is a plus. Principles that are upbeat and accepting.
- More challenging tasks come with larger bonuses.
- Not really a negative, but they require see-through bags and check them out, so I can’t bring my regular handbag. I assume this is to prevent theft.